VERSION 0.0.2 UP NOW! https://goo.gl/8QSbGq
Changelog - v0.0.2
- Updated terminal to build 1126 and metaeditor to build 1861 (June '18 update)
- Changed name of setup.exe to MT-Tools.exe
- Launchers in terminal directories are now prefixed with the machine name for launching on multiple machines from one synced cloud-drive
- A "LAUNCH-ALL-TERMINALS" file is now included in the main MT4 parent directory to launch all terminals without needing directly invoke the script and selecting the option.
- Bug fixes
- Different / hacked / modified terminal
- The terminal.exe MD5 is the same from the MetaQuotes installer
- Broker Branded
What it DOES/IS:[list][*] OPEN-SOURCE[*] Installs a Plain MT4 without broker affiliations[*] Intended for all terminals to be run in "portable mode"
- All MQL files are now in the same path as the terminal
- The MT4 parent directory can be easily relocated to other machines/locations
- Drag and drop
- Run setup.exe every time the parent is moved!
[*] Clones the main terminal in the Parent directory[list][*] Run multiple terminals at once which all use the same history, MQL programs, and templates
- Multi-screen (same or different broker)
[*] Symlinked folders to the MAIN "MT4" directory. Change anything in these folders and the same changes are synced across all terminals in the directory.
- Launches all terminals with one command (feature included in setup.exe)
- Syncs MQL programs, templates, chart history across all clones in directory
- Automatically fixes broken "portable" launchers and directory Symlinks
- Download the zip package https://goo.gl/Fxr1Pc
- Create a directory anywhere on any storage device accessible by Windows.
- Cloud-synced folder (e.g. Dropbox)
- Unzip package to new directory
- Run setup.exe
- Patiently wait for the terminal to finish the first launch
- Prepare this terminal by logging in to all of your broker accounts. DO THIS BEFORE CLONING!
- Replace the following folders in the new installation to pick up where you left off on your old MT4 installation
- Sounds (only if you have changed the .wav files)
- Run setup.exe and select the cloning option
- It will ask you to elevate privileges for applying Symlinks
- Input the (SUM) number of clones you want in the directory
- !!!IMPORTANT - Always use the launcher (shortcut) to launch terminals. One will be automatically added to your desktop for the main terminal. All clones need to be launched from the shortcut which is included in its directory.
- You can also run setup.exe and select the option to launch all terminals in the directory automatically.