- 100 Traders
- 5 Members
- There are no posts to display for these settings.
- Varkeer replied Aug 29, 2022
Fixing your own mistakes and biases are going to make you a better trader. Always work to improve, learn, be better, trade better.
- CarlJohnson replied Jun 23, 2022
1. Yes, i use stopploss. SL is a lifesaver. 2. I do not want to lose everything when market is against my trade. Minimizing risk is main factor for using SL. 3. It is related to ...
- Ivana55 replied May 28, 2022
I use it only when my trade become positive. Then I put stop loss in positive area and that way I can't lose any money on that trade.
- Swisse replied Feb 2, 2022
yes, then it goes into over time. you guys into Norse myth? Since wars can be long there were will be an auto selection... people will get tired, so then both sides will call ...
- FahadMD replied Jan 22, 2022
its a very good point you have notice, the beginners level for all time try to bring result with very short time which is not possible at all , there is no short cut way in there ...