- Search Crypto Craft
- 310 Results (4 Threads , 142 Replies , 3 Stories , 161 Comments )
- BTCmailman replied Mar 14, 2023
I will try and remember to post here when it kicks off. Half the battle in these things is getting trades in when it starts since it's only 1 week of trading.
- BTCmailman replied Mar 9, 2023
new WTI challenge url Top 40 gets a free book, will go nicely with my cash prize
- BTCmailman commented Mar 8, 2023
Smells like an opportunity to me
- BTCmailman commented Feb 15, 2023
Get this alien outta here! Stop blowing up the UFOs and let them take their man home!!!
- BTCmailman commented Jan 30, 2023
Gotta feel for the DOGE longs, grasping at straws now imo. Elon will come out with his own crypto before making DOGE the Twitter coin.
- BTCmailman commented Jan 20, 2023
"Resembles" Lol what? Escrow and confiscating someone's coins aren't close to the same thing. The blacklist manager requires a trusted third party, defeating the entire purpose of Bitcoin. "BSV: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System*" *-As long as ...
- BTCmailman commented Jan 18, 2023
Bitzlato? More like BitzLetDown . Resume journey to the MOOONNNNNNNNN
- BTCmailman commented Jan 11, 2023
I, for one am shocked that exchanges don't want to support a centralized shitcoin that can be stolen at the whim of its master and his sugar daddy.
- BTCmailman replied Dec 27, 2022
Disagree with you, privacy coins like XMR or ZEC are much better suited for the Darknet vs. BTC. Tools like chainalysis make it trivial to track BTC from shady sources & the authorities have been able to track BTC stolen from the most famous Darknet ...
- BTCmailman replied Dec 23, 2022
Why ZEC and not XMR? Is it just because of the lower market cap, differences in the tech, or something else? Monero does have a bad reputation while ZEC seems to fly under the radar more. With the regulatory uncertainty in the US it's hard to stray ...
- BTCmailman commented Dec 21, 2022
Great work Gary! Thank you for protecting us!!!
- BTCmailman commented Dec 15, 2022
DEAD serious url
- BTCmailman commented Nov 29, 2022
Serie B campioni 2023
- BTCmailman replied Nov 12, 2022
Don't understand why ETH is still almost 50% above the June lows with everything going on. BTC has broken below it's June low, I would expect ETH to do the same.
- BTCmailman commented Nov 11, 2022
She thought she was a Ravenclaw but she was a Slytherin all along SMFH
- BTCmailman commented Nov 10, 2022
If only there was a spot Bitcoin ETF that I could trade with an already regulated broker...
- BTCmailman commented Nov 9, 2022
Yup, $10k would put it right around the 2017 market cap high...
- BTCmailman commented Nov 8, 2022
Tomorrow's speakers just got a lot more interesting...