Crypto Craft (https://www.cryptocraft.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.cryptocraft.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Honorable Bitcoin (https://www.cryptocraft.com/showthread.php?t=926791)

TudorIoan Aug 12, 2019 8:48am | Post# 201

{quote} Here we are laughing at this and somewhere in the world one bitcoin investor is crying. Or a heart attack. (looking for the appropriate emoji for a long) Well, if in general, then I see only one development for Bitcoin. {image}
Hi, Nowak!
Man, do you realise that 1,000 addresses control 85% of the bitcoin supply ?!?

That means they can influence the price by either taking their stash out of circulation by hoarding it, or by pouring more supply in by trading it!
This can lead to ridiculously gross manipulation anytime they feel like it.

They can do whatever they want, playing with that bitcoin chart.

They can rise it to the moon, or collapse it to 3K, or keep it steady to inspire stability...Deadly Orcas have TOTAL CONTROL of the chart!
They even can afford to play ironically, see the Fools Day defiance

But they won't rob each other. They just wait patiently for the accumulation, the greedy naive investors to jump in then start the fire sell cashing the real dollars.
This happened before, Dec. 2017, is no fkn secret! ...but people still so fkn stupid...

KarolNowak Aug 13, 2019 1:20am | Post# 202

{quote} Hi, Nowak! Man, do you realise that 1,000 addresses control 85% of the bitcoin supply ?!? That means they can influence the price by either taking their stash out of circulation by hoarding it, or by pouring more supply in by trading it! This can lead to ridiculously gross manipulation anytime they feel like it. They can do whatever they want, playing with that bitcoin chart. They can rise it to the moon, or collapse it to 3K, or keep it steady to inspire stability...Deadly Orcas have TOTAL CONTROL of the chart! They even can...
I agree with you. Iím even more than sure that next few months bitcoin will either increase in price or fall sharply, then grow higher and higher to get more money. And at some point it'll burst again and fall to 3K-2K. And the circle'll begin in a new way. And rise again and fall again. And so on until addresses are satisfied. And they will never get enough. It'll be an endless circle. If anyone earns, they're lucky one. And this's a sign for you guys!! You shouldn't get involved in the race with bitcoin again!!

TudorIoan Aug 13, 2019 1:26am | Post# 203

{quote} I agree with you. Iím even more than sure that next few months bitcoin will either increase in price or fall sharply, then grow higher and higher to get more money. And at some point it'll burst again and fall to 3K-2K. And the circle'll begin in a new way. And rise again and fall again. And so on until addresses are satisfied. And they will never get enough. It'll be an endless circle. If anyone earns, they're lucky one. And this's a sign for you guys!! You shouldn't get involved in the race with bitcoin again!!
And some people still get annoyed when someone say that bitcoin is an obvious Ponzi structure on chart. Can you believe how stupid those people are?!

KarolNowak Aug 13, 2019 1:37am | Post# 204

{quote} And some people still get annoyed when someone say that bitcoin is an obvious Ponzi structure on chart. Can you believe how stupid those people are?!
I'm no longer trying to understand these people. One even blocked me here. f'''ng bitcoin lover.

TudorIoan Aug 13, 2019 6:49am | Post# 205

Hey, guyz! Can anyone answer to that Tox-KPMG guy for me: ....errrr, you're not dead ??????????????
OMHFG (...holy, fkn G... you know...) aren't yo fkn dead by now ??? Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!
That's all, folks!

Ooooh, poor devil, old Slavonian radical immigrant !!!

His pension stashed shit got butt-fckd by the 2008 crisis and he went hysterical because the rating agencies (yeah, like Freddie Mac, KPMG...)

Alright, then he extend it to almost everything in the financial industry ...hurt loser, stupid, pathetic clown...

KarolNowak Aug 13, 2019 7:21am | Post# 206

Hey, guyz! Can anyone answer to that Tox-KPMG guy for me: ....errrr, you're not dead ?????????????? OMHFG (...holy, fkn G... you know...) aren't yo fkn dead by now ??? Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! That's all, folks! Ooooh, poor devil, old Slavonian radical immigrant !!! His pension stashed shit got butt-fckd by the 2008 crisis and he went hysterical because the rating agencies (yeah, like Freddie Mac, KPMG...) Alright, then he extend it to almost everything in the financial industry ...hurt loser, stupid, pathetic clown......
Do you mean Not-KPMG?

This guy blocked me after my first answer on some thread about bitcoin. He must be still hates people like us and thinking about killing.

TudorIoan Aug 13, 2019 7:28am | Post# 207

{quote} Do you mean Not-KPMG? This guy blocked me after my first answer on some thread about bitcoin. He must be still hates people like us and thinking about killing.
Hehehe, never mess wittha self made radicals !
Losers like him always show off their aggressive imbecility ...
Buhuhuuuuu, for those poor devils everything is pure conspiracy ... I'llllll see you Freddie in the next life !!!

AnthonyWins Aug 13, 2019 7:39am | Post# 208

Who will be blamed by Bitcoin supporters when Bitcoin crashes once again?

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post12438380

vanillaice Aug 13, 2019 9:02pm | Post# 209

Who will be blamed by Bitcoin supporters when Bitcoin crashes once again? https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post12438380
I thought you looked familiar: https://www.cryptocraft.com/showthre...7#post12419557

This is me waiting...

TudorIoan Aug 14, 2019 2:00am | Post# 210

{quote} I thought you looked familiar: https://www.cryptocraft.com/showthre...7#post12419557 This is me waiting...
I'm waiting too.
Err, what do you think it will happen to crypto after post-KYC era ? I'm waiting to see that...

I guess cryptocurrencies will be like any other digital currency.
...But Fintech are coming about in fast with safe, sound, and faster transactions! Uhhhh

What will remain out of crypto then ?

1. Decentralization?
Ok, what is that mean, bank-free ?!?
Oh, transfer wealth or ownership of any other commodity (gross cover smart contracts for guided missiles included) without the need of a third party!
...just to make the bank-haters happy (mostly losers who burnt their fingers in the real life and might think the digital one might be different).
But that means a medium of exchange for the USD at most!
A free world is impossible without banks. Loan sharks must wait for another Doom Day for banks
The credit industry can't just disappear in a free world.
It's terrible naive to think that the third party will just disappear!
This can't happen, it won't happen!!! .........it will only change nname, like The Crypto Third Party

2. What is that mean, no government ?!?
A world without authority, without the power of planning and decision making in the hands of top people will never change in this Universe, ever...
Revolution time expires right quick at historical scale, and things get back to "normal"
Pachydermous bonuses for the top management included!

All that besides the crypto-plants sucking enormous amounts of energy from the planet
...and the new crypto-oligarchs pachydermous bonuses made from crypto taxation.

TudorIoan Aug 14, 2019 2:36am | Post# 211

1 Attachment(s)
Uhhhhhhhhh, Woodstock 50 !!!
Warmly salute from the Woodstock people for the Cryptopian revolution !

I really don't understand bitcoin anymore!
I mean the best fundamentals for bitcoin are sort of things like Fools Day, Moon Landing Day, Woodstock "Revolution"...
Why is this sham not skyrocketing for the Woodstock 50 ??? Why!!!!!
Strange, very strange, bitcoin doesn't respond anymore to its best fundamentals ! Sad.
Name:  ZHART.png
Views: 55
Size:  558 KB

TudorIoan Aug 14, 2019 3:17am | Post# 212

1 Attachment(s)
Hohoho, the infamous bitcoin inflation hits again ! ₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Bitcoin inflation it's not news and no surprise anymore.

The election uncertainty and anti-gov. protests alone created that bitcoin inflation ?!
Let's see the infamous bitcoin hyperinflation phase soon ! ...Zimbabwe is the leader with 50,000 USD ?!?
Click to Enlarge

Name: ZHART.png
Size: 57 KB

TudorIoan Aug 14, 2019 3:43am | Post# 213

1 Attachment(s)
Woah, cooooooooool!

Ok now, in which Universe there's no tariffs, income taxes, business taxes, no taxes at all
NO-STATE, no governmental institutions, no public transport, no national security, no social minimal educational system, no police, no banks, no military, no social security, no social health care, no state infrastucture...???

All private ???????

Can they simulate The Cryptopia Lala Land ?!? ...sure they can simulate it ...sure it can exist The Cryptopia Lala Land ! ...in 8M Universes is like reasonable hypothesis
Name:  ZHART.png
Views: 63
Size:  115 KB

AnthonyWins Aug 14, 2019 4:32am | Post# 214

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} I thought you looked familiar: https://www.cryptocraft.com/showthre...7#post12419557 This is me waiting...
Thank you for your personal attention

don't remind to answer you the same thing several times.

Just look at these pictures, the first one is a bank transaction. The second one is a Bitcoin transfer. And now, we can see that there are some letters, paper, etc., all the same or similar, and I'm waiting while you try to find a person by the first writing and by the second one.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Image3.jpeg
Size: 27 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.jpeg
Size: 120 KB

TudorIoan Aug 14, 2019 4:59am | Post# 215

{quote} Thank you for your personal attention don't remind to answer you the same thing several times. Just look at these pictures, the first one is a bank transaction. The second one is a Bitcoin transfer. And now, we can see that there are some letters, paper, etc., all the same or similar, and I'm waiting while you try to find a person by the first writing and by the second one. {image} {image}
Poor little devil who wrote the "warning"! So many deranged envious freaks out there !
People can't shine publicly because some psycho hurts !?! ROTFL
His hate and bitterness is his own reward ...probably he had a dog when he was a child and the police car run over it ...or it was the principal's car ?
Anonymouswinz car ?

vanillaice Aug 14, 2019 8:15pm | Post# 216

{quote} Thank you for your personal attention don't remind to answer you the same thing several times. Just look at these pictures, the first one is a bank transaction. The second one is a Bitcoin transfer. And now, we can see that there are some letters, paper, etc., all the same or similar, and I'm waiting while you try to find a person by the first writing and by the second one. {image} {image}
I hear what you're saying but I don't think you are saying what you mean. A crime has never been committed by someone with a bank account, or someone who wrote on a paper? Have fun at bingo tonight, grandpa!

Goat Aug 15, 2019 12:48am | Post# 217

Hey Tudor, just want to say thanks for this thread... it helps me take out my anger when my long is getting crushed.

It's good for some laughs too, you have a strange sense of humor but I get it!!

TudorIoan Aug 15, 2019 4:43am | Post# 218

Hey Tudor, just want to say thanks for this thread... it helps me take out my anger when my long is getting crushed. It's good for some laughs too, you have a strange sense of humor but I get it!!
Sorry for your longs, buddy!
Well, I am not exactly happy that bitcoin is fading these days, because, after all this craze, I'm not quite a fiat fan either.
Is just that the crypto domain is so fkn overrated and the hype is so aggressive, totally unjustified... way toooo much noise for an utopic project!
And the crypto shills are totally unbearable ...that's all! That's why this thread actually exists Ok, FF admins, short trading as well

TudorIoan Aug 16, 2019 4:11am | Post# 219

{quote} I hear what you're saying but I don't think you are saying what you mean. A crime has never been committed by someone with a bank account, or someone who wrote on a paper? Have fun at bingo tonight, grandpa!
Sure crimes happens in fiat, mostly in cash, yeah, frauds everywhere, banks, politics.. but the crypto people confuses the current system principles with the incompetent, weak, corrupted people called to work for "the principle".

- average Joe is angry for the existance of the law enforcement because one policeman got drunk one day and 'accidentally' shot Joe's dog.
- Or, the investment banker made some amorally bet against Joe's interests as a client, and the banker won, and Joe lost.
- Or, the president made a deal with the "enemy" of the state before he was elected.

Now, fck the police, fck the banks, fck the government, right?
Sorry, but ...no!

That's confusing the people with the system's principles.
The guy with the idea.
Now, on the other hand, the bitcoin idea it's a rotten thing from its inception.
Bitcoin has been thought of as an anonymous way to move money, so the law enforcement can't track illicit earnings.
Crypto cult plainly claim loud and clear in daylight like they want to tear down the world's current order.
Fck the goverment is the slogan! And they meant the institution.
Hence the idea of this sort of "money" is wrong from the very start.

Also, decentralization, "trustless", "consensus", concepts were compromised as well from the very moment when terminals proved easy to be hacked, creating vulnerability for the entire encrypted system.

You bitcoin people point the flaws of the fiat system in order to knock it down. But the bitcoin system proved nothing better so far.

MarkGman Aug 16, 2019 1:35pm | Post# 220

bitcoin people point the flaws of the fiat system in order to knock it down. But the bitcoin system proved nothing better so far.
Swapping one mousetrap for a different mousetrap - not necessarily a better one! With that being said, I feel like there are some artificial boundaries with the monetary systems we have to do - and I am all for knocking down a few barriers and facilitating monetary exchanges.

© Crypto Craft