Crypto Craft (https://www.cryptocraft.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.cryptocraft.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   (binned per thread starter's request) Market bottom rotation trad (https://www.cryptocraft.com/showthread.php?t=733939)

janpec1000 Dec 5, 2018 9:09am | Post# 6141

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Futures breaking out, added to long.
EURO futures still trying, but the market is dead.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_uj.png
Size: 94 KB

janpec1000 Dec 5, 2018 9:31am | Post# 6142

DE30 takeout entry and looking for bounce entry as well.

janpec1000 Dec 5, 2018 10:05am | Post# 6143

1 Attachment(s)
EURNZD
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_uj1.png
Size: 59 KB

janpec1000 Dec 5, 2018 10:06am | Post# 6144

EURUSD longed, heavy volume stuff.

janpec1000 Dec 5, 2018 10:15am | Post# 6145

2 Attachment(s)
EURUSD longed, heavy volume stuff.
Typical behaviour in thin markets, MMs will push the price to major levels to trigger clearout and then push larger size into it. EURUSD typical Decembers behaviour, year after year. Waiting for that 200 pip spike that comes around every December usually near the Christmas, the all day fade candle.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_u17.png
Size: 38 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_u18.png
Size: 62 KB

janpec1000 Dec 5, 2018 10:29am | Post# 6146

1 Attachment(s)
EURNZD {image}
EURNZD target baked, and 2 bounces. Potential 4 R on this, but didnt enter.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_u19.png
Size: 64 KB

janpec1000 Dec 5, 2018 10:41am | Post# 6147

Alright most likely done for the day, tomorrow on watch Turkish lira on Istanbul - London overlap open. Potential rip.

fxmir Dec 5, 2018 11:48am | Post# 6148

Dear Janpec1000, how many pairs in your watch list ?

janpec1000 Dec 5, 2018 12:07pm | Post# 6149

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Janpec1000, how many pairs in your watch list ?
Hey, almost all of them. All main ones, minor ones and about half of exotics. Aprox 20 in total. Generally you dont need that many though as it clutters a bit since some pairs are correlated duplicates for example EURUSD-USDDKK, EURCHF-USDCHF prior 2015, GBPAUD - EURAUD.... But still even if its 90% correlated that 10% of time it might give some specific unique setup.
Name:  Screenshot_ui.png
Views: 396
Size:  11 KB

janpec1000 Dec 5, 2018 1:37pm | Post# 6150

1 Attachment(s)
Some plays of low float trash stocks. When symmetrical demand is taken with wash on front side of move its usually a game over for stock. All the way down....
Especially the ones that are manipulated by soaker develop those structures.

-news release (recycled news, or low impact news)
-company with bad financials
-50% plus gap up pre market
-low float
-low pre market volume (bellow 1/10th of whole float)
-symmetrical demand setup that fails with wash....down it goes.

Rinse and repeat, when all those variables are combined on play, its usually a all day fade, or fade within next 3 days.
Front side failure after symmetrical demand gets washed.rar

janpec1000 Dec 5, 2018 4:00pm | Post# 6151

Gold high probability setup, adding heavy.

emicovi Dec 5, 2018 4:15pm | Post# 6152

Missed

janpec1000 Dec 5, 2018 4:18pm | Post# 6153

2 Attachment(s)
Gold, best play of the month so far. Clean rejection bounce once it retested, very clean. Following the strongest market player and putting the frigate with wind in the back is the way to go, and sizing in the A quality play. Dutch knew it in their glory and it worked well. +13% on this one.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_u20.png
Size: 72 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_u21.png
Size: 43 KB

emicovi Dec 5, 2018 4:21pm | Post# 6154

According to me this is probably the best ff thread. And of course not followed by many Janpec1000 I would like to thank you for posting here your trades every day. I'm learning a lot. I don't know if this has been already asked you but: where did you learn to trade?

janpec1000 Dec 5, 2018 4:36pm | Post# 6155

According to me this is probably the best ff thread. And of course not followed by many Janpec1000 I would like to thank you for posting here your trades every day. I'm learning a lot. I don't it this has benn already asked you but: where did you learn to trade?
Hey emicovi, impossible to give answer to that within one line. Would be like asking someone where did you learn how to think. You grab 90% useless knowledge from many sources around (assumptions, not tested), learn how to keep 10% of good infos, then keep repeating that. Then keep recycling over and over again, learning, testing, accepting / rejecting. Repeat. 1000s of sources of infos, in financial markets most people have theoretical knowledge and not practical / executable knowledge and it takes time to filter trough it. You start by random books, films, vids, opinions, and then the more you test the more you progress upward. And if you do it right 5 or 10 years down the road you should only have few people in your contact list that are above you to learn from, if you have more something is off, not enough time or research has been input into. But when you start you start everywhere. Because when you are green you dont know what is red, takes time to realize it, and experiance.

Best answer to give to that is: how do you progress when you begin? And the answer is first to learn and absorb, and the second is to test. Test peoples and your own opinions, and then see if reality aligns over 100s of repetitions to it. If you cant find 100s of replays, forget about it, unless you are hedge fund you will be in the gombles too much. As retailer focus on very frequent pattern. You need data.

And beyond that, there are few people that you usually forget about or neglect that contributed a lot of insight but you just forget about. That will be true for everyone. I can think of few in FX and also in equities. Shameful display but just a human nature that especially guys want to claim their insight as their own findings and not putting the finger on whoever else contributed to that. Not sure why, maybe just core biology of surivival, alpha survives either by faking or being true.

janpec1000 Dec 5, 2018 4:44pm | Post# 6156

1 Attachment(s)
CADJPY, didnt take it but a very simply rule, when pop goes trough major supply its usually targeted. And when it is, its a wind behind the sails if one has thesis.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_uio.png
Size: 52 KB

fxmir Dec 5, 2018 11:51pm | Post# 6157

2 Attachment(s)
Nice USDCAD & EURUSD setup!! I take EU trade and get 1R
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2018-12-06-10-48-16-77.png
Size: 91 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2018-12-06-11-05-24-08.png
Size: 83 KB

Tiennt Dec 6, 2018 1:18am | Post# 6158

1 Attachment(s)
CADJPY, didnt take it but a very simply rule, when pop goes trough major supply its usually targeted. And when it is, its a wind behind the sails if one has thesis. {image}
Hi Jan1000,

I also have the same idea with you about CADJ last night, 5 Dec. The same concept as you posted on the thread and i think CADJ will go up after breakout.
But the the news time, 10:00PM, CADJ drop fast...
Do you have any comment on this PA so that i can have valuable lesson learn from that. Thanks
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 128 KB

janpec1000 Dec 6, 2018 3:40am | Post# 6159

EURUSD

janpec1000 Dec 6, 2018 3:46am | Post# 6160

{quote} Hi Jan1000, I also have the same idea with you about CADJ last night, 5 Dec. The same concept as you posted on the thread and i think CADJ will go up after breakout. But the the news time, 10:00PM, CADJ drop fast... Do you have any comment on this PA so that i can have valuable lesson learn from that. Thanks {image}
Not much to add there, those unusual price moves from news will happen, but if you trade 100 of those setups it will only happen on one of them. So the lesson really is just to ignore it because there is not much you can do. And even if you can do anything about it (checking news calendar and not taking trade that time) it would still not matter because its annomaly and 1 in 100th plays will not affect your performance IF you use SL. And even if you dont use SL, it still will not impact you that much. 10 R loss hurts, but it doesnt destroy you.

© Crypto Craft