Crypto Craft (https://www.cryptocraft.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.cryptocraft.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   How can I convert .ex4 file into .mq4? (https://www.cryptocraft.com/thread/468141-how-can-i-convert-ex4-file-into-mq4)

wolfsch Oct 4, 2019 6:38am | Post# 121

1 Attachment(s)
I am sorry to say that I could not open the files. Could you do me a favour and try it yourself? I would appreciate your help very much! Wolf!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-38.ex4

emmzett Oct 4, 2019 6:53am | Post# 122

1 Attachment(s)
I am sorry to say that I could not open the files. Could you do me a favour and try it yourself? I would appreciate your help very much! Wolf{file}
Nothing you can do about. That file was compiled with a compiler from newer than build 509. In that case the decompiler gives you the following error message:
Name:  unsupported.png
Views: 7360
Size:  3 KB

lonebladeRGC Oct 11, 2019 10:25pm | Post# 123

{quote} Nothing you can do about. That file was compiled with a compiler from newer than build 509. In that case the decompiler gives you the following error message: {image}
Bro, do you have a software or online website that is able to convert mq4 source code to mq5 source code? I tried the mitigation kenji method but still have lotsa errors.

emmzett Oct 13, 2019 11:00am | Post# 124

...do you have a software that is able...
Yes, it's located between my ears and called brain. Unfortunately there is no download link.

Now seriously: If you want to have any succes you shouldn't waste your time and switch to MT5's big brother which is MT4. The sooner you do that change the better your chances are.

lonebladeRGC Oct 13, 2019 5:37pm | Post# 125

{quote} Yes, it's located between my ears and called brain. Unfortunately there is no download link. Now seriously: If you want to have any succes you shouldn't waste your time and switch to MT5's big brother which is MT4. The sooner you do that change the better your chances are.
Well MT4 is mainly for forex and I'm interested in other markets once the MMs abandon MT4 so why not bro?

nubcake Oct 16, 2019 6:24am | Post# 126

Yeah bro. Why you gotta do us dirty like that.... bro.

Come on, bro. Bro.

Why can't you give us something for nothing, bro.

BRRRROOOOOOOOO

ossaossa Jul 6, 2020 5:22am | Post# 127

Hello Friends ,
I can help you in many cases to change the ex4 to mq4 all you need is to email me with Forex Factory at the subject and attach the file and I'll check if i can help or not then reply you.
Regards to you all

mntiwana Jul 6, 2020 7:15am | Post# 128

Hello Friends , I can help you in many cases to change the ex4 to mq4 all you need is to email me with Forex Factory at the subject and attach the file and I'll check if i can help or not then reply you. Regards to you all
Looks like you offering a challenge to metaquotes to accept -

FerruFx Jul 6, 2020 7:36am | Post# 129

Hello Friends , I can help you in many cases to change the ex4 to mq4 all you need is to email me with Forex Factory at the subject and attach the file and I'll check if i can help or not then reply you. Regards to you all
11 years of FF membership ... 1st post today offering illegal services ... Nice one

nubcake Jul 6, 2020 10:18am | Post# 130

{quote} 11 years of FF membership ... 1st post today offering illegal services ... Nice one
Probably busy spending those years learning English just for this moment of glory... to engage in pathetic dodgy horse shit. Classic.

Botan626 Jul 6, 2020 11:06am | Post# 131

{quote} Probably busy spending those years learning English just for this moment of glory... to engage in pathetic dodgy horse shit. Classic.
lol

yashsabal Nov 26, 2020 10:20am | Post# 132

{quote}
bro i need your help,from november i started working in a company as a paid intern! but theres a problem,the guy who worked on my position before fucked up. while leaving the company he converted a mq4 file to ex4 and my company needs that file but without the source code its illegal to convert mql file from ex4 to mq4 so tried google,tor and what not but theres no way given to do it,
in my case its totally legal because its my own companies file and the coder forgot the code so we need it
plz tell me how to convert ex4 to mq4

JoeeF Nov 26, 2020 11:54am | Post# 133

{quote} bro i need your help,from november i started working in a company as a paid intern! but theres a problem,the guy who worked on my position before fucked up. while leaving the company he converted a mq4 file to ex4 and my company needs that file but without the source code its illegal to convert mql file from ex4 to mq4 so tried google,tor and what not but theres no way given to do it, in my case its totally legal because its my own companies file and the coder forgot the code so we need it plz tell me how to convert ex4 to mq4

It's never ending story ...

mntiwana Nov 26, 2020 1:02pm | Post# 134

{quote} bro i need your help,from november i started working in a company as a paid intern! but theres a problem,the guy who worked on my position before fucked up. while leaving the company he converted a mq4 file to ex4 and my company needs that file but without the source code its illegal to convert mql file from ex4 to mq4 so tried google,tor and what not but theres no way given to do it, in my case its totally legal because its my own companies file and the coder forgot the code so we need it plz tell me how to convert ex4 to mq4
Post whatever the file in your hand,so that experts can analyze,just telling long lines does not means anything

mntiwana Nov 26, 2020 1:03pm | Post# 135

{quote} It's never ending story ...
Manufacturing stories is an good hobby these shit corona days -

nubcake Nov 26, 2020 9:07pm | Post# 136

Oh no, the dog ate my mql!

© Crypto Craft